Preschool ( puppies 8 to 12 weeks)
For puppies starting 8-12 weeks old: Preschool is a mix of playtime and training time in addition to exposure to new objects, puppies and people.
Preschool is a combination of puppy socialization and puppy manners. The focus is on socialization, body handling, coming when called, greeting manners and settle exercises. Your pup will also learn appropriate play styles and interact with fun objects! We will troubleshoot “puppy issues” such as house training, biting, and chewing. Please bring proof of age appropriate vaccines and fecal check. Join any week just choose your start date at check out. Tuesday at 6:15 or Sunday at 1. 4 sessions, $95.
What to bring to class
- A hungry dog
- Plenty of treats. We recommend 3 different values (EX: kibble, soft training treats, and cheese)
- A couple of toys your dog likes
- A 6 foot nylon or leather lead
- A regular flat collar, halter, martingale collar, or harness ( No choke chains or pinch collars)
- A chew toy ( stuffed kong, bullystick ETC) for down time in crate
- A mat ( a bath mat will work)
- A pen and paper to take notes